[lug] Announcing BLUG's first "Installfest-in-the-Cloud"

dio2002 at indra.com dio2002 at indra.com
Wed Dec 15 10:46:31 MST 2010

> No more than for any other Installfest.  Though I guess you could drop
> Clint
> and Patrick a note, since they'll need a sense of how much pizza to order.
>
> If it's a hit, we could put on a BLUG Installfest-in-the-Cloud #2. :-)

i already know i'm not going to be able to make this!

a) could you push it back one week please!!! ;)

b) or would anybody be willing to record a screencast of this somehow and
make it available post event.  the event video thing would be cool but it
would be better to see what's being done on the screen.

c) or lets do it again really soon :)