[lug] Announcing BLUG's first "Installfest-in-the-Cloud"

jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 19:10:15 MST 2010

Clint,

Sure!  And thanks.  Let's forward this to the BLUG mailing list and some
other folks -- see if you get any bites. If you don't, poke me again.

Since we've never done one of these before, I have no guess how many might
come, Easiest, I think, will be to do a headcount around lunchtime and call
in an order.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],