[lug] TV-out on a NTSC CRT TV (Davide Del Vento)

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 13:53:45 MST 2010

Thanks for the ideas.

My oldest one is 2.5yo, so I won't give them their own machine yet.
What they watch so far are things like this, and at most for 10
minutes a day (often much less than that):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7zOlGCDuKk
(and yes, the kids are bilingual and they already speak English better
than I - OT: if you have any recommendation of very short, nice and
free cartoons in English like the Italian one linked above, I'll
appreciate it very much).

Happy New Year,
Davide
PS: tonight I'll try the latest suggestion from Lee