[lug] Announcement: IT and electronic recycling

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu Jan 6 10:07:27 MST 2011

A new addition to Linux ETC for 2011 will be IT and electronic recycling services.  For those with various computer systems collecting dust in a closet, storage area, garage, and/or basement, this would be an idea solution to free up that space in an eco-friendly manner.  For companies trying to find a way to off load the "hand me down" system and equipment, our service will assist with such.

Please visit the URL below for some more specifics of what Linux ETC will take and not take:

http://www.linux-etc.com/eco

As noted, we will not take monitors, keyboards, or UPS batteries.  However, we can defer you to groups who properly dispose of those items (e.g., not ship them off to China or just put them in a land fill).

If there are any questions about this service, feel free to contact me directly.  Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and President
MSEE, Linux+, LCP, RHCT, LPIC-1, Novell CLA

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

NOTICE:  This email is intended for the named recipient(s) only, and contains information that is proprietary and/or confidential. Do not forward or post this email without first obtaining my specific prior approval. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply and delete the subject email.