[lug] Kernel panic - CentOS 4.8

Will will.sterling at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:54:48 MST 2011

When you say both boot and data RAID seems to come up OK, how have you
tested that?  From the boot prompt it looks like the system is comming up
off of /boot but failing once it tries to mount /.  You can probably use any
Linux rescue environment but you can get old versions of CentOS here
http://vault.centos.org/

BTW, do you mean CentOS 4.7? I don't think there was a 4.8.