[lug] online meeting software for linux

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Jan 11 12:04:43 MST 2011

----- Davide Del Vento <davide.del.vento at gmail.com> wrote: -----

<...snipped...>

> - http://www.bigbluebutton.org
> This sounds great. Haven't tried on my server because it's CentOS and
> BBB requires some work on RH-based systems (works out of the box on
> Ubuntu). But I tried it on Linux ETC (thanks a lot, Crawford!) and it
> feels great. Not tested under load, however. Only concern (why it
> doesn't get the first spot) is that it doesn't record the talk.

The record feature or functionality is slated for v0.80 (currently out is v0.71) from what I have been informed.  Besides Davide here we have had a few other requests for this as well, so once v0.80 is out, we will test it and probably push it out for CLUE on our end.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA