[lug] Interest in using the CLUE Conference system for 13 Jan meeting?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Jan 12 08:22:07 MST 2011

Folks:

Is there interest in using the CLUE Conference system for the Thursday, 13 January presentation on Xen virtualization?  I would like to offer this service on behalf of Linux ETC to the Boulder LUG with the potential of setting up a separate Boulder LUG site for the system in time.  Yes, that would mean separate user login accounts as a "con" of course, though we are looking into incorporating OpenID to minimize this some.

For those interested in registering, go to http://clue.linux-etc.com and hit the "User Login/Registration" link under the CLUE banner.  For the presenter, if you could contact me directly off list I can give you the quick tour on usage.

Thoughts, comments, questions, etc. are welcomed.  Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA