[lug] Boulder Linux Users Group: The King is Dead, Long Live the King

jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 21:24:54 MST 2011

Tom,

Dynamite.

I suggest that we do the after-meeting drinkup at the Southern Sun, since
you've been there before, it's where we do Hacking Society on the off weeks,
and it has good beer.

Dean Johnson, our facilities facilitator, always has a projector there.
 Mark Sallee and Crawford Rainwater are going to try to get a streaming
webcast going.

At Mark's Xen talk this week, I asked how many in the audience already used
GitHub. Plenty of us, but not yet the majority. Perhaps you can help change
that. :-)

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],