[lug] Job Announcement: Senior Systems Engineer

Patty Laushman patty at theuptimegroup.com
Tue Jan 18 13:52:47 MST 2011

I did not find a separate jobs list for this group, and I do not know if this list can be used for job announcements, so if it cannot, please accept my apologies and know that it will not happen again if you let me know.

I just opened a full-time senior systems engineer position at my company based in Golden, but we service the entire Denver/Boulder metro areas, so I am very interested in talking to local Linux experts about this job. All the details are posted on our website here: http://www.theuptimegroup.com/jobs-senior-system-engineer.php

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Patty Laushman
CEO
The Uptime Group, Inc.