[lug] syncing deletes in backup (or picture workflows)

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:52:57 MST 2011

> If I don't do
> the documenting right away, I've learned it doesn't get done.

Let me see if I understand correctly what you are you suggesting:
don't change anything just get the damn thing done asap. Is that
right? If so, I see your point and in fact in some cases I have the
same issue.
But in some others, the thing is plain impossible. And anyway, in
recent picture sets there is always one of the kids involved and with
four grandparents in Italy screaming, I'm always forced to do the job,
eventually.

So I'm still looking. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Davide