[lug] usb droid, keyboards. and charging

Will will.sterling at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 08:22:55 MST 2011

The phone charges off the standard USB voltage so any powered USB hub will
be capable of charging the phone and there is no need to plug your charger
into the hub.  The question is can the phone act as a host and see the other
devices plugged into the hub.  I'm guessing the answer is no but it is worth
a try.