[lug] Fwd: [Sea] Unlocking the Secrets of Git - SEA seminar

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:00:12 MST 2011

Folks,
in case you don't know, Tom gave the same talk twice last Thursday,
first at SEA, then at BLUG (well, of course it wasn't the same talk,
in fact I'm glad that I was present at both). I hope you'll appreciate
the fact that one of them has been recorded and can be watched as
described below.
Enjoy!
Davide