[lug] In like a lion, out like a penguin.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Feb 20 20:22:56 MST 2011

The March installfest is planned for the 26th, up north eh?  I should have confirmation of that date
from DeVry this week.

The turmoil in CLUE seems to have settled down somewhat.  If you missed it consider yourself lucky.
  If you noticed but have questions (like what happened to web conferencing the meetings) feel free
to come and ask--we'll do what we can to get you the info you need.

0830-1400 26 MAR 2011 -- installfest -- 1870 West 122 Avenue Westminster, CO 80234 --
http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

Dave