[lug] Fwd: FW: Strong RF / MAC (Media Accessa) layer software implementor needed

jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 06:19:53 MST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven Saunders <steve at sentosatech.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 7:02 PM
Subject: FW: Strong RF / MAC (Media Accessa) layer software implementor
needed
To: jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com

*From:* Steven Saunders [mailto:steve at sentosatech.com]
*Sent:* Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:18 PM
*To:* friends at sentosatech.com
*Subject:* Strong RF / MAC (Media Accessa) layer software implementor needed

Hi All,

I am looking for a strong software engineer that has a strong background
developing MAC (Media Access Layer) implementations.  Hands on C/C+
development with strong understanding of MAC issues (TDMA, slot allocation,
throughput analysis, etc.) is important.  Wireless (802.11/mobile)
experience is best, but wired (DOCSIS/Ethernet) will be considered.

And for all of you Colorado folks out there, let me know if you know of any
companies in the Boulder/Denver area that do this type of development.

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS

- I need someone who really understand the intricacies involved with
executing a software project

  and has proven to successfully manage these types of projects in the past

- 3-5 years of hands on software project management experience

- 5+ Software development experience prior to that

- Cable experience a strong plus

PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS

- Complete integrity

- Strong problem solver who is highly productive and always delivers

- Customer focused, easy to work, no drama

If you know of anybody who might fit the bill, please let me know.

As always, if you are a current Sentosa customer, I am not soliciting you or
your resources, but hopeful that you may know others who might fit the bill.

Thanks Everybody

Kind Regards

Steve

PS: if you would like NOT to receive these inquiries in the future, just let
me know.

Thanks!

Steve

   *Steven Saunders*

   Founder and Principal

   Sentosa Technology Consultants

   Cell  303.809.8043

   Fax  303.772.6271

   Email  steve at sentosatech.com
   Web  www.sentosatech.com
   AIM  SteveAtSentosa

  [image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg at 01C9EFFC.ECB10130]

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],