[lug] Open Source Bridge Conference June 21 - 24

Boulder Linux boulderlinux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:22:35 MDT 2011

The Open Source Bridge Conferences is coming up again. I believe last year Jeff went and had a great time, and found us some speakers!

--jeremy

-----------------------------------
 Open Source Bridge
http://opensourcebridge.org

Open Source Bridge is a conference for people who work with open source technologies. It will take place June 21–24, 2011, in Portland, Oregon. The conference includes five tracks focused on connecting projects and experiences across different areas of open source.

The schedule includes three days of traditional conference presentations, a day of free-form unconference sessions, and our 24-hour Hacker Lounge. You’ll find relevant information whether you write web apps, tinker with operating system internals, create hardware, run a business, write documentation, or contribute to open source in other ways.

We're seeking presentation proposals through March 31st. Read our Call for Proposals here: http://opensourcebridge.org/call-for-proposals

As a user group member, you can use the coupon code "osbugluv" to register at a discounted rate of $200 when you select either an Early Bird Registration (through April 15th), or a Regular Registration (after April 15th). Learn more and register at http://opensourcebridge.org/attend/

The conference is run entirely by volunteers and all proceeds from conference registration and sponsorship go directly to the costs of the conference.

Visit http://opensourcebridge.org/ to learn more about the conference, see our session proposals, and register to attend.

--
Boulder Linux User Group