[lug] Bandwidth Monitoring

George Sexton georges at mhsoftware.com
Tue Mar 22 09:26:32 MDT 2011

iptop is kind of what I’m looking for. The problem with it is that unless
you’re watching right when the spike in traffic happens, it’s no good. What
I really need is something that shows bucketed values:

IP	30 seconds		60 Seconds		300 Seconds
3600 Seconds

then, I’d like an option to sort by one of the columns.

I’m probably going to have to write something to get just what I want.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
303 438-9585
www.mhsoftware.com