[lug] Bandwidth Monitoring

George Sexton georges at mhsoftware.com
Tue Mar 22 09:32:50 MDT 2011

Perl is the one language I've never learned. C, C++, Delphi/Pascal, xBase,
C#, Java, Basic, Javascript, 6502 Assembler, Bash, VBScript/ASP, SQL/TSql,
and others my tired brain can't recall.

I'll probably write a Java program that uses tcpdump or tshark as the data
source and then parse the data stream.