[lug] kvm drive i/o - nfs vs direct mount

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Apr 5 20:00:55 MDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 17:35 -0600, Ken Weinert wrote:
> apt-cache search perf

That generates a lot of potential matches.  I grep'd it with "^perf" but
nothing reasonable matched:

mjhammel(tty0)$ apt-cache search perf | grep ^perf
perforate - Utilities to save disk space
performous - karaoke game that allows user supplied songs
performous-dbg - karaoke game that allows user supplied songs - debug
performous-tools - karaoke game that allows user supplied songs - tools

I suspect its gperf as opposed to perf on Ubuntu.  I'll try that one.
--
Michael J. Hammel
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org / http://www.graphics-muse.org