[lug] remote management hardware?

Will will.sterling at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 17:44:40 MDT 2011

I've had good luck with Belkin IP KVMs and APC managed power distribution
units.  You can also buy lights out HBAs to add to servers after the
fact. With a managment HBA you loose the centralized managment of an IP KVM
and they are much more expensive but you gain the ability to boot/install
from a CD/DVD over the internet.

http://www.raritan.com/products/kvm-over-ip/

http://www.belkin.com/IWCatSectionView.process?Section_Id=206981

http://www.apc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=70