[lug] vbox premade image recommendations

karl horlen horlenkarl at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 23:52:31 MDT 2011

I can't believe i didn't realize virtualbox itself is actually oracle based! I feel stupid now.

Followup.  I'm not used to working with sun/oracle software.  You say this is RH linux.  So when i want to upgrade or install extra packages on one of these vms, is that possible using yum or do i have to buy a subscription.  Finally, does oracle linux have it's own repos or does it use RH stock repos.

If anybody else knows about non oracle based reliable premade vms, bring em on.

thanks