[lug] Fwd: Here are the highlights of the Tech we are looking for...

jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:54:32 MDT 2011

Full-time, contract Tech gig at Aircell, in Broomfield.  Call or email me if
you're interested and I'll hook you up with the hiring manager.

 Design Engineering – Lab Tech experience:  component selection and parts

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],