[lug] Managing work queue for scientific processing

Glenn Murray glenn.murray at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:12:06 MDT 2011

Hi Vince,

I meant "if you can stand it" in terms of cost and the amount of pressure to
pay for services and products.  I'm strongly into open-source and it seems
that things have changed around Maui.  I'm not sure what the license is,
anymore.  The message at
http://www.clusterresources.com/products/maui-cluster-scheduler.php seems to
more about Moab than Maui.

In short, I'd say it's just "not my style", but it may be yours.  Let me be
clear that I've never used it, so I wouldn't unduly weight my comment.

By the way, here's an old article about Maui from the time when it was more
my style.

http://www.linux-mag.com/id/1210/

Hope this helps,
Glenn