[lug] Fwd: Colorado Revenue Online

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:14:33 MDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Asbell, Stephen R. <sasbell at spike.dor.state.co.us>
Date: 2011/5/5
Subject: RE: Colorado Revenue Online
To: "jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com" <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
Cc: Citizen Advocate <CitizenAdvocate at spike.dor.state.co.us>

 Mr. Haemer,

We apologize for the difficulty you have encountered in trying to use
Revenue Online.  This has particularly affected users running older Macs.
Some users have been able to work around this by downloading the Google
Chrome browser and then downloading Silverlight in that browser.  In light
of the problem some users have experienced, our vendor is
working on rebuilding the application so it will no longer have the
Silverlight requirement, but that solution is not expected to be complete
until later this year.

Respectfully,

Steve Asbell