[lug] No more Skype support for Linux?

Jason Vallery jason at vallery.net
Tue May 10 09:45:38 MDT 2011

Ballmer is giving a press conference right now.

"Fundamental to the value proposition of communications is being able to
reach anyone regardless of the platform they use.'

Let's remain optimistic!   For some reason recently I seem to only post on
here in defense of Microsoft these days.   :\
-JV

Jason Vallery
jason at vallery.net

mobile: +1.720.352.8822