[lug] Can't port forward through Qwest Linksys

Gordon Golding gordongoldin at aim.com
Wed May 11 16:37:07 MDT 2011

 I have an "internal" machine that I want to be able to get to port 80 and 22.

Using Qwest with Linksys E3000-n dual band wireless.

Followed instructions for port forwarding for that linksys, everything looks OK.  But just times out with external ssh and http

Wondering about "filter anonymous internet requests".  Instructions don't mention it.
But the manual says:
Filter Anonymous Internet Requests.
 When enabled, .... It also hides your network ports. ... This filter is enabled by default. Select Disabled to allow anonymous Internet requests.

Any thoughts on what the problem could be?

Gordon