[lug] Linux Certifications Overview slides

Fri May 13 18:13:10 MDT 2011

The slides from last night's BLUG presentation are here:
https://zimbra.thegeek.nu/home/dlwillson@thegeek.nu/Public

If you're interested in joining my certification study group, please reply directly to me (not to the list) with your preferred certification target, and week-night preference. I'll start something up in a few weeks, weighing our preferences and availability.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.