[lug] apache ssl error (intermittent)

Ben Luey bluey at iguanaworks.net
Mon May 16 09:59:01 MDT 2011

> Is it possible that your openssl/apache have bugs related to either UCC or 2048 bit certs?  Have you
> looked for bug reports related to the error messages you've seen with wget and s_client?  Seems like
> you're using a relatively new cert with a relatively old server.
That's a really good point. Hadn't really occurred to me until you wrote
it. I upgraded from lenny's (oldstable) apache to sqeeze's (stable)
apache (2.2.9-10 -> 2.2.16-6 ) on Friday and so far no problems, so I
think you are right.

(I'm running Debian oldstable... You know your software is ancient when
even Debian calls it old)

Ben