[lug] Touch Design

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:11:36 MDT 2011

Bill,

Excellent! I'll forward this to the mailing list.

I recommend you subscribe to the mailing list -- that way you can post
yourself, and watch the responses.  The traffic is generally high
signal-to-noise, and the BLUG website says how to subscribe.

Being on the mailing list also gets you timely announcements of the monthly
talks which are, I think, generally quite good.  June's talk is is this
Thursday. The speaker's an internationally known security and system
administration expert, Hal Pomeranz, who's flying in to give it.

We attract good speakers because we have great audiences, so it's in our
best interest to encourage you to come.

Plus, when you come, you can stand up, announce your opening, and let folks
who are interested talk to you -- pre-screen some applicants.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],