[lug] World IPv6 day - Wed June 8!

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Thu Jun 9 14:05:08 MDT 2011

Looks like one advantage of sixxs is the ability to get a routed
subnet, so your whole home can autoconfigure via ipv6, reconfigure
when your prefix changes, etc.  But I don't know if a a /48 (leaving
room for just 65536 subnets in my home, with nearly 2^64 hosts in
each) is enough for my plans. :)

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/