[lug] Reason for not using windows

George Sexton georges at mhsoftware.com
Sun Jun 19 08:36:27 MDT 2011

Last time I looked at PHP, many features were not compatible across
operating systems. I forget exactly, but it seems like
semaphores/synchronization was one area. There are probably others. If the
feature is tied closely to the OS like threading, synchronization, low-level
IO then it might be an area to look at.

George Sexton

MH Software, Inc.

303 438-9585