[lug] Anyone collect old Linux versions?

Ken Weinert kenw at quarter-flash.com
Thu Jun 30 19:56:20 MDT 2011

Going through some stuff here at home I found a SUSE Linux 5.3 with 5
CDs and a 3 1/2" installation disk.

I don't really have a need for it but I (and I suspect a lot of others
out there) just hate to get rid of stuff. Which is probably why I have
too much of it :)

If there's no interest then I'll just toss the set.

Oh, and for something even older (but not Linux related) I have a shrink
wrapped box that contains MS DOS 3.3. Which is on 5 1/4" floppies.

That I'll probably hang on to if no one wants it. Just for the "look
what I have" factor.

--
Ken