[lug] smartphone question

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 20:05:48 MDT 2011

I can't help, but while waiting for the fireworks here are some thoughts.

> I'm one of those oddballs who has resisted the lure of smartphones and
> mobile based technology.  Yes, I know, I'm crazy right?

You are not alone, I'm one of these too. For me, the reason is that my
killer app is still missing (videocalls to oversea users - possibly
via google video talk). Probably it will be there with the next
Android release and Google+ how-do-they-call-the-new-video-call.
Another big problem for me is price. It is just too high (not much for
the handset itself, but the monthly payments are really out of my
budget).

Happy 4th to those crazy folks writing/reading emails on the 4th :-)
Dav