[lug] smartphone question

Carl Wagner carl.wagner at verbalworld.com
Wed Jul 6 14:28:31 MDT 2011

That is cool, but I am after something that has maps.

I was driving back from Minnesota a couple of weeks ago and there was a
flood in Iowa closing down the hi-way I was on.
I was out in the boonies and fired up the Navigation app to find an
alternate route but it could not get 3G or WiFi, so no map.

I think I found it this time: MapDroyd

But it is good to know about the Off Road stuff as well!

Thanks,
Carl