[lug] inline posting in popular mail clients

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:04:47 MDT 2011

Karl,

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 10:42 AM, karl horlen <horlenkarl at yahoo.com> wrote:

> is it my imagination or have most popular free mail clients dropped inline
> posting? i presently use hotmail and yahoo mail (and prefer not to use
> gmail) and have noticed that at some point over the last year, they made it
> almost impossible to inline post.  anybody else seeing this behavior?

In plain text, I couldn't say, since I just use the default, HTML, but GMail
does inline posting fine for me.  Successive replies create successive
levels of indentation, though marked by gray, vertical bars, not right angle
brackets.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],