[lug] linux distro on my windows laptop, vmware?

John Vonachen john.vonachen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:23:55 MDT 2011

I knew about virtual box but I did not know it worked on Windows.

<http://amikosoftware.com/songs/>
<http://amikosoftware.com/><http://amikosoftware.com/simplegen/rotturb/><http://www.amikosoftware.com/animate/><http://amikosoftware.com/simplegen/rotturb/><http://amikosoftware.com/simplegen/rotturb/><http://amikosoftware.com/simplegen/giggleSquare/>