[lug] linux desktop/laptop @ 64bit

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:40:47 MDT 2011

Thanks everybody for the feedback. I'll go ahead!
By the way, I also checked the Google Talk Plugin (my skype
replacement, works very well for me, much better for videocalls) and
it's available 64-bits.
I will be more careful than usual with flash (but as I said it's
already 99% of times off thanks to noscript)
Best,
Davide