[lug] Exporting display to android

Ben Burdette bburdette at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 12:52:33 MDT 2011

You might take a look at gmote.  It allows you to use your android phone
as a mousepad and keyboard for remote control.  It doesn't do display,
but if you can get a non-touchscreen monitor then you'd be set.

http://www.gmote.org/

gmote is dual purpose - it also is for remote control on VLC.  Last time
I tried it this aspect didn't work so well as the vlc lib had changed.
Trying to use the VLC features will crash the server and you'll have to
restart it.