[lug] Ubuntu Netbook

Jose Castilleja tilleja at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:20:19 MDT 2011

I purchased a thinkpad x120e and have Ubuntu Maverick installed on it.
It´s not technically a netbook, though it is small.  It´s extremely
powerful and the nearly 4 hour battery life has suited my needs.  The
RealTek wireless card always requires building the driver from source,
but is usually not a problem, and survives from one kernal update to the
next.