[lug] Home Broadband Download Speeds

Steven A Hart shart at Colorado.EDU
Tue Oct 4 13:09:28 MDT 2011

  Yeah, I've already accepted that getting the same speed is out of the
question.  I just want to find that happy middle ground so that the
uploads and downloads are not so painful.

I do try to avoid unnecessary uploads/downloads when I can but sometimes
I just have to have them on my home system to process them correctly.

I'll find a method that works best for the situation.  I just really
wanted to see what else was out there as Comcast seems to be have the
market cornered fairly well.  They seem to think that they can pull all
the sh$t they do and that no one can do anything about it.  I think that
ticks me off more than anything else.

cheers

--
Steve Hart