[lug] F15 anaconda: askmethod/asknetwork combination working?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Oct 26 11:57:40 MDT 2011

I'm doing an F15 install using a network install disk with the DVD
available via a URL (http).  With F14 and prior I always interrupted the
boot and added the following to the kernel command line:

askmethod asknetwork noipv6 noselinux selinux=0

I tried that with F15 but the asknetwork appears to be ignored.  I
narrowed it down to having both askmethod and asknetwork at the same
time.  If I leave out askmethod, then asknetwork shows up.  If I add
askmethod, the boot skips the network-asking part.

Anyone else seen this or know of a workaround?
--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org>