[lug] Anyone interested in .bit domain names?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:55:58 MDT 2011

Interesting. Two questions I didn't find answered in the wiki:
1) Does Google crawl them?
2) once you have the namecoind in background, can you use them as any
other domain (e.g. ssh'ing, browsing, etc)?

I guess 2) depends on the OS, and I'm mostly interested in Linux, but
people may be interested in other OSes too.

Thanks!
Davide