[lug] Evening LPIC-1 Prep Class

Thu Nov 10 13:42:32 MST 2011

LPIC-1 exams (LPI-101 and LPI-102) are administered by Prometric, at any testing facility, as ordered.

If I were you, I would skip LPIC-1, and go straight to RHCE. If you want to do an evening class, wait for April, and I'll offer you one. If you think you're ready, and just want a review, grab an exam prep book from your favorite book-seller, and take the exam(s).

LPIC-1 is too basic for someone in your class, unless you're headed to LPIC-2 or 3, in which case you gotta do it.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.