[lug] Linux / Python devolopers sought

Richard Mandel richard at linuxsupportguys.com
Thu Nov 17 08:13:18 MST 2011

Some headhunter is looking for a Linux/Python people. If you are interested,
don't reply to this thread, but contact him directly.

Richard Mandel
Linux Support Guys

 <mailto:richard at tech-transfer,com> richard at linuxsupportguys.com     .
<http://www.tech-transfer.com/> www.LinuxSupportGuys.com
5323 Pennsylvania Ave     .     Boulder CO  80303  .  USA
Phone, Mobile and SMS: +1-303-499-1525
Fax: +1-815-301-9057

I have several needs for experienced Python Developers at the system level
vs web programming. Preferably with heavy LInux background. The company is
headquartered in the Phoenix are but has offices throughout the country.
Also they may offer telecom from your home.

My client is state of the art with involvement in "Cloud" programming,
mobile programming, and other current exciting technologies. This will not
be a "HO HUM" position and therefore successful candidates should have an
above average desire to be involved in the current technical advances and
opportunities.

If the above skill set requirement interests you then please respond and I
will contact you immediately.  If you are currently satisfied with your
career please consider referring a friend of a past acquaintance.  All
referrals will be held in strict confidence unless approved by you.

Salary will be based on experience.  This positions can be permanent or
contract.

Thank you,

Kenneth Foust

Foust International