[lug] December meeting needs an MC

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy at hinegardner.org
Sun Nov 27 22:38:28 MST 2011

Hey all,

It looks like I'm going to be unavailable to MC the December meeting. I'll be in
Dusseldorf, Germany visiting a friend.

I am looking for a volunteer to step up and introduce Jason Haislmaier at
Decembers meeting (Dec 8), field the question and answers afterwards, and then
ask for announcements at the end. That's pretty much it, quite easy.

December should be a great conversation, Jason always provides great topics for
conversation and Open Source and Law is always one of our best meetings.  We all
get to ask a lawyer all those great questions.

So step forward and claim the mic!

enjoy,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              jeremy at hinegardner.org