[lug] iPod/mp3 players.

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Wed Nov 30 20:20:19 MST 2011

You know, when I got my original hero I would bet anything I played Ogg files
on it. But so quickly after I bought it (within days) I blasted it and put
Cyanogenmod on it. Then I bought my Galaxy S and the original firmware never
stood a chance!

I cannot say for sure the original firmwares in either case did not play ogg,
but I cannot even comprehend the idea that they would not!

In the case of Motorola, I can see it completely. Motorola hardware is
great... the software? <flame retard suit on> ... ugh </flame>

Nathan