[lug] Global Day of Code Retreat - Dec 3

Prakash Murthy prakash.n.murthy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:31:41 MST 2011

Hey All,

The Global Day of Code retreat <http://coderetreat.org/> is this Saturday.
There are around 90 events all over the world & 2200 developers are
participating, practicing software craftsmanship on Saturday.

The *four events in Colorado <http://www.coloradocoderetreat.com/>* - one
each in Denver <http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2242350932/>,
Boulder<http://global-coderetreat-boulder.eventbrite.com/>,
Fort Collins <http://fortcollinsgdcr11.eventbrite.com/> & Colorado
Springs<http://cospringsdec11.eventbrite.com/>- are all well-set to
have an awesome day, with 90 developers signed up!

There are still a few spots available at the CO Springs and Fort Collins
events.

While Denver & Boulder are already sold out, if you are interested in
attending the code retreat, please get in touch with Jake Parsell (
jake at uncubedspace.com) for Denver, and Nick Howard (ndh at baroquebobcat.com)
for Boulder. Since a few registered folks are likely to not show up, it
should be possible to accommodate a few more participants.

Thanks to all the local companies who are sponsoring the event by covering
the expenses! Do check out the list of our sponsors at
http://www.coloradocoderetreat.com/

Also, we are looking for sponsors for an after-party at each of the four
locations. Please get in touch with me if you are interested in sponsoring.

--
Thanks,
Prakash N Murthy