[lug] converting to F16 init script format

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Dec 13 15:57:28 MST 2011

On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 15:16 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> You can continue to use sysvinit scripts and service. ;)

Cool.  That's useful.

> If you want to convert them to systemd:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Systemd

Ah.  systemd.  I'll look into it.

FYI - systemd hangs on boot of the F16 install ISO's.  It's pretty
consistent on installs, though I'm using the same ISOs (netinstall and
DVD) for the systems I've installed so far.  Just have to wait for it to
time out, then it spits out "no such directory" (or similar) and things
work as normal after that.

Thanks for the tip, Kevin.

--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org>