[lug] thunderbird doesn't honor default KDE browser

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:25:51 MST 2011

I have KDE (I finally gave up on GNOME, but that's a different story)
Platform Version 4.7.2 (4.7.2) and my default browser is firefox
(firefox says so, and SystemSettings->DefaultApplications->WebBrowser
confirms). When I click on a link in the console, it opens firefox.
When I click on a link in Thunderbird (v8.0) it opens Chrome.
Thunderbird doesn't have any browser "choice" and it should honor
system default, do you have any clue of what could be wrong here?

Thanks,
Davide