[lug] Fwd: Linux and Wireless Cameras

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 09:30:00 MST 2011

I'm sure someone here has helpful advice for Donald.  Me, I know nothing
about wireless cameras.

Or, for that matter, about any other kind of cameras. I still,
occasionally, find an undeveloped, 20-year-old roll of film at the back of
a desk drawer.

When someone gave me a digital camera, it became, "Aim.  Click.  Forget to
pull the pictures off."  Now I carry an Android phone in my pocket that
that's full of badly composed, out-of-focus, uninteresting, digital images
of ... who knows what?

I suppose I should be embarrassed that I once worked for Kodak because of
that.  Instead, I'm embarrassed that I once worked for Kodak for other
reasons.

I wish you all the Merriest of Christmasses.  Despite the snow, I intend to
walk down to the Southern Sun around 5:30, to have a beer with whoever else
is nutty enough to show up.