[lug] System Administrator Job (for a supercomputer)

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:47:24 MST 2011

Hi all,
if this snow is not enough for you are you are willing to relocate a
little bit North (after all Boulder is at the same latitude of the
sunny, beachy and southern Italy), check this job immediately:
https://ucar.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=217052
This should be about playing with Yellowstone, the new NCAR's
supercomputer I will talk about in one of the upcoming BLUG meetings
(meanwhile: http://www2.cisl.ucar.edu/resources/yellowstone if you are
curious).
I say immediately since the deadline was yesterday at 5pm, but I've
been asked to advertise it yesterday at 4pm, so maybe they don't have
an awful lot of candidates and they might accept your late entry or
extend the deadline (I don't know more than I wrote, nor I have any
additional insider information, sorry).

If you think Santa should bring you a new job in Boulder, instead, you
have to wait for when he'll find his sleigh currently lost under the
snow and stop cursing his flying reindeer. Meanwhile, you might want
to check all the other openings:
http://ucarcareers.silkroad.com/ucarextern/Home/View_Current_Job_Openings.html

Good Luck and Merry Christmas,
Davide